Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Goal 35: Shelves

This actually conclude all the goals that I completed on my first day zero goal list. I will be following up with an entirely new list though!

Goal 35: Build an awesome storage solution
Annie and I have been building a little home in Mountain View, CA. With that includes many, many books of an English PhD student. But all those books need somewhere to go! So I made some shelves.

This was my first serious endeavor using a router, and now it's one of my favorite tools

Cut up all the wood at Radicand  
And then assembled them and finished them in my backyard.

And voila!
Not nearly enough storage, I've since followed up with a second set of shelves.

But I'm gunna need more soon...
Status: Ready to start making things


No comments:

Post a Comment