Sunday, July 4, 2010

Summer Starter

The USA is a new and old place now. It's an old place with new perspectives.

The summer is going to be much more than disappointing, that is to say that it will be excellent. I'm only going to outline my top four plans now since I'm moderately unmotivated to write right now. I'll present it in list form.

1. Work and the Future

I'm working at SNL this summer. It's a good job, and I'm having a lot of fun with it so far. It's super normal hours make it possible for me to have a life outside of work too. I won't be posting much on work though since I'm fairly certain I'm not supposed to. For the future, I'll be preparing for the GRE and checking out grad schools.

2. Weekly creations

I'll be creating things every week. Whether it be graphically designed, crafted, or begotten, I'll have something posted up here by Sunday morning every week to display. I'm not saying it'll be good stuff, but hopefully it'll be neat. Here are the first two weeks':

Week Ending 6/28: Pink Frogger
Made for a photoshop contest.

Week ending 7/3: Pencil Holder
I wasn't given a pencil holder at work, so I had to make one out of my tape dispenser box.

3. (Re)Designs

I'm planning on redesigning my website, ScholarDesign.com, and making some changes to this blog. I'll also be doing some designs for various clients, including myself, if that counts. Finally, I want to print and bring some of my digital work into the realm of Newtonian physics.

4. Exploring New Mexico

After exploring the United States and Europe, I figured I should take a little time to look deeper into what The Land of Enchantment has to offer. This is an interesting task because I've already seen much of New Mexico through the Boy Scouts, yet I can hardly place any of my camping trips on a map.

That's that. Hopefully you'll look forward to it (all one of you).

No comments:

Post a Comment